Download this episode
In this episode, Steve and Wade talk through how to use Windows Azure Table Storage from an ASP.NET MVC 3 application. Steve shows us some tricks for using ASP.NET MVC 3 and AJAX, JQuery, Knockout, continuation tokens, and an efficient way to delete entities from tables.
Reviewing the news, Wade and Steve:
- Highlight the updates to the Windows Azure AppFabric production portal
- Discuss using Windows Azure CDN for your web applications
- Point out that LightSwitch Beta 2 can publish to Windows Azure
- Review Vittorio Bertocci's post on the enterprise edition of FabrikamShipping SaaS
- Remind everyone about Composite Applications talked about at PDC10
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.