Download this episode
In this episode, Steve and Wade talk through how to use Windows Azure Table Storage from an ASP.NET MVC 3 application. Steve shows us some tricks for using ASP.NET MVC 3 and AJAX, JQuery, Knockout, continuation tokens, and an efficient way to delete entities from tables.
Reviewing the news, Wade and Steve:
- Highlight the updates to the Windows Azure AppFabric production portal
- Discuss using Windows Azure CDN for your web applications
- Point out that LightSwitch Beta 2 can publish to Windows Azure
- Review Vittorio Bertocci's post on the enterprise edition of FabrikamShipping SaaS
- Remind everyone about Composite Applications talked about at PDC10
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.