Cloud Cover Episode 44 - Umbraco and Windows Azure
In this episode, Vittorio Bertocci joins Wade as they explore the Umbraco Accelerator for Windows Azure. The accelerator is designed to make it easy to deploy Umbraco applications into Windows Azure, allowing users to benefit from automated service deployment, reduced administration, and the high availability & scalability provided by Windows Azure. Additionally, Vittorio discusses last week's launch of the Access Control Service 2.0.
In the news:
- Lots of great sessions published for Windows Azure at MIX11
- An exhaustive list of resources for ACS 2.0
- The Windows Azure SDK 1.4 refresh with Web Deploy
- Using SMB to share a Windows Azure drive across multiple role instances
- The updated Identity Developer Training Kit
- The updated Windows Azure Platform Training Kit
Get the Sesame Data Browser from Vittorio's tip
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.