Episode 112 - Portal Enhancements, Monitoring, AutoScale, SDK 2.1, and More New Features
Play Episode 112 - Portal Enhancements, Monitoring, AutoScale, SDK 2.1, and More New Features
- Nathan says farewell to Cloud Cover and moves to a PM role in Windows Azure. We'll miss you!
- Visual Studio 2013 Preview Support
- Visual Studio 2013 VM Image
- Visual Studio Server Explorer Enhancements
- Virtual Machines - Start and Stop VM’s w/suspend billing
- Cloud Services - New Emulator Express option with reduced footprint and Run as Normal User support
- Service Bus - New high availability options, Notification Hub support, Improved VS tooling
- PowerShell Automation - new Commands
- SQL Server AlwaysOn Support
- Notification Hubs: General Availability Release of Windows Azure Notification Hubs (broadcast push for Windows 8, Windows Phone, iOS and Android)
- AutoScale: Schedule-based AutoScale rules and richer logging support
- Virtual Machines: Load Balancer Configuration and Management
- Management Services: New Portal Extension for Operation logs + Alerts
Over the course of the next several shows we'll start working through the above in detail.
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.