- Nathan says farewell to Cloud Cover and moves to a PM role in Windows Azure. We'll miss you!
- Visual Studio 2013 Preview Support
- Visual Studio 2013 VM Image
- Visual Studio Server Explorer Enhancements
- Virtual Machines - Start and Stop VM’s w/suspend billing
- Cloud Services - New Emulator Express option with reduced footprint and Run as Normal User support
- Service Bus - New high availability options, Notification Hub support, Improved VS tooling
- PowerShell Automation - new Commands
- SQL Server AlwaysOn Support
- Notification Hubs: General Availability Release of Windows Azure Notification Hubs (broadcast push for Windows 8, Windows Phone, iOS and Android)
- AutoScale: Schedule-based AutoScale rules and richer logging support
- Virtual Machines: Load Balancer Configuration and Management
- Management Services: New Portal Extension for Operation logs + Alerts
Over the course of the next several shows we'll start working through the above in detail.