Episode 115: Getting Started with the New Windows Azure Cache Service
In this episode Nick Harris and Chris Risner are joined by Haishi Bai - Sr. Technical Evangelist on Windows Azure. During this episode Haishi demonstrates the Windows Azure Cache Service preview including:
- What is the NEW Windows Azure Cache Service Preview
- What's the difference between Windows Azure Cache Service Preview, In-Role Cache and Shared Caching
- Demonstration of how to provision a Cache Service Preview and how to use it from Windows Azure Websites
In the News:
- More options to integrate on-premises networks and Windows Azure with AT&T
- Windows Azure now fully supported with Juju
- Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL) v1 for .NET – General Availability!
- Windows Azure: New Distributed, Dedicated, High Performance Cache Service + More Cool Improvements
- Windows Azure Cloud Patterns Series
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.