Download this episode
In this episode Nick Harris and Chris Risner are joined by Haishi Bai - Sr. Technical Evangelist on Windows Azure. During this episode Haishi demonstrates the Windows Azure Cache Service preview including:
- What is the NEW Windows Azure Cache Service Preview
- What's the difference between Windows Azure Cache Service Preview, In-Role Cache and Shared Caching
- Demonstration of how to provision a Cache Service Preview and how to use it from Windows Azure Websites
In the News:
- More options to integrate on-premises networks and Windows Azure with AT&T
- Windows Azure now fully supported with Juju
- Active Directory Authentication Library (ADAL) v1 for .NET – General Availability!
- Windows Azure: New Distributed, Dedicated, High Performance Cache Service + More Cool Improvements
- Windows Azure Cloud Patterns Series
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.