Episode 119 - Whats new in Windows Azure Service Bus
In this episode Nick Harris and Chris Risner are joined by Abhishek Lal, Senior Program Manager on the Windows Azure Service Bus team. In this episode Abhishek Lal details What's new for Service Bus in Windows Azure Service Bus 1.1 for Windows Server:
- Symmetric features in Server and Service with Azure SDK 2.1
- Part of the Windows Azure Pack
- AMQP 1.0 Support
and what's new for service bus in Azure SDK 2.2 including:
- Visual Studio 2013 support enhancements
- Partitioned Queues and topics
- AMQP client support for SAS Auth
He closes with a demonstration of sending messages over service bus using a RaspberryPi.
Links relevant to this episode:
AMQP 1.0 support
Service Bus 1.1 for Windows Server
Azure SDK – New Features
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.