- Signing up for a free New Relic subscription in the Windows Azure Portal
- Connect the subscription to a new web site in Azure
- Add the New Relic NuGet package to a web site in Visual Studio
- Navigate to the New Relic portal from the Windows Azure Portal
- View different performance metrics for the web site
- View performance metrics on a site and it's connected SQL Database
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.