In this episode Nick Harris and Chris Risner are joined by Martin Sawicki, Program Manager at MS Open Tech where he focuses on Java on Windows Azure. In this episode Martin gives an overview on how to use Java with Windows Azure including:
- The Java Developer Center
- The Windows Azure Java SDK
- Java Virtual Machines running on Oracle Software in Windows Azure
- Installing and using the Eclipse plugin for Windows Azure
- Creating a deployment project with configuration for:
- Session affinity
- Local storage
- Deploying the java app to the local Windows Azure Emulator
- Deploying to Windows Azure
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.