In this episode Nick Harris and Chris Risner are joined by Brian Keller, a Visual Studio Technical Evangelist, and Charles Sterling, a Program Manager for Visual Studio. In this video, they talk about Application Insights. Application Insights is a part of Visual Studio Online and Team Foundation Service. With Application Insights you can:
- View issues from your production deployed application in the version of the code you used to deploy that code.
- View performance information and availability for your application from around the world.
- View analytics and usage information for your application.
This is demonstrated for a website today but can also be used from client side applications as well.
If you would like to learn more about Application Insights for Visual Studio Online check out the following:
- Video how-to series on Application insights
- Application Insights for Visual Studio Online - msdn doco
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.