Episode 125: Getting started with Application Insights for Visual Studio Online
In this episode Nick Harris and Chris Risner are joined by Brian Keller, a Visual Studio Technical Evangelist, and Charles Sterling, a Program Manager for Visual Studio. In this video, they talk about Application Insights. Application Insights is a part of Visual Studio Online and Team Foundation Service. With Application Insights you can:
- View issues from your production deployed application in the version of the code you used to deploy that code.
- View performance information and availability for your application from around the world.
- View analytics and usage information for your application.
This is demonstrated for a website today but can also be used from client side applications as well.
If you would like to learn more about Application Insights for Visual Studio Online check out the following:
- Video how-to series on Application insights
- Application Insights for Visual Studio Online - msdn doco
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.