In this episode Chris Risner and Nick Harris are joined by Jai Haridas, Principal Development Manager and at Microsoft OpenTech and Aung Oo Principal Program Manager Lead. In this episode Chris and Jai and Aung demonstrate
- CORS Support for Blobs, Tables and Queues
- JSON Support for Tables
- Minute Metrics in Windows Azure Storage Analytics
- Read from Secondary: Read access to geo replicated storage
- Windows Azure Import/Export: enables you to move large amounts of your data into and out of Windows Azure Blobs. Transporting your data from your hard disk drives to Azure is simple and easy. It can be completed by using secure transport to our datacenter and Microsoft's high-speed secure internal network to transfer the data. Windows Azure Import/Export can move data in/out of Windows Azure Blobs much faster than uploading/downloading the data over the Internet. Currently, Windows Azure Import/Export is available for preview in the United States.
Useful links from the show:
- Announcing the Windows Azure Import/Export Service
- Enable the Import/Export preview on your Storage Account
- Getting started with the Import/Export Service
- Introducing CORS Support, JSON support, Minute Metrics and more
- Windows Azure Storage Redundancy Options and Read Access Geo Redundant Storage
- Windows Azure Storage Blog
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.