Throughout the show Dave discussed and demonstrated
- Their flagship product GreenButton Cloud Fabric - automatically takes care of features such as security, billing, dynamic job queuing, online storage, data synchronisation, automatic provisioning and scaling, and so on. Representative workloads include traditional High Performance Computing workloads such as Bioinformatics, Financial Services, Oil & Gas, or rendering movies, or even Big Data workloads where MapReduce for example, will take advantage of a large number of machines to parallelize the computation.
- Mission Control - Mission Control a centrally hosted and provides management and diagnostics of jobs, authentication and authorization for all of our deployments as well as house our billing and commercial engines with governance controls and usage reports.
- GreenButton SDK - enables developers to quickly and easily bring the power of on-demand cloud computing to processor intensive applications in just a few lines of code. It includes Visual Studio templates and an emulator to help developers get up and running without having to wait for a cloud deployment. With GreenButton, you can give your applications unlimited scalability with just a few lines of code.
Useful links from the show:
- GreenButton SDK
- GreenButton Developer Portal
- GreenButton Samples
- GreenButton Case Studies
- Blog - Cloud enabling an app using the GreenButton SDK
- Blog - CloudyCover, Dave Fellows
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.