Episode 181: Azure Data Factory and Big Legacy Data with Shweta Gupta
In this special episode Lara Rubbelke is joined by Shweta Gupta, a Technical Evangelist at Microsoft. Shweta joins the show to talk about her experience helping a healthcare customer solve a big legacy data problem with Azure Data Factory. In this scenario, they wanted to use Streaming Analytics but needed to figure out how to get legacy data into the system.
Links from the show:
- [00:39] - Introductions
- [01:37] - What is Big Legacy Data?
- [05:44] - Parsing vs Transforming data
- [10:10] - Why Azure Data Factory?
- [11:10] - Demos
- Solving the Big Legacy Data problem with Azure Data Factory
- Transformation of XML to JSON on GitHub
- Custom Data Activities with ADF
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.