Episode 200: Azure Resource Manager Tooling with Brian Moore
In this episode Chris Risner and Haishi Bai are joined by Brian Moore, Program Manager on the Azure Tools for Visual Studio team. The tooling in Visual Studio helps you define Azure Resource Manager templates which you can use to deploy resources in Azure. Using the tooling, developers have a very helpful design style interface for generating their templates as well as intellisense if you choose to edit the JSON directly.
Links from the show:
- [01:33] - Creating a new project in VS
- [04:18] - Project structure
- [07:40] - Configuring Variables and Parameters
- [17:10] - Running a deployment from Visual Studio Team Services
- Azure SDK and Tools downloads
- Azure Resource Manager Overview
- Continuous integration in Visual Studio Team Services using Azure Resource Group deployment projects
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.