Episode 208: Blockchain with Tom Lindeman and Yorke Rhodes
In this episode Chris Risner is joined by Tom Lindeman and Yorke Rhodes. Yorke and Tom focus on the partner ecosystem for Visual Studio, Blockchain, and Visual Studio Marketplace. Tom and Yorke first start by explaining what Blockchain is and how it works. They then go into talking about what Microsoft is doing to make it easier to build Blockchain based applications with Ethereum, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Azure, and more.
Links from the show:
- [01:25] - What is Blockchain?
- [05:00] - What is Microsoft doing for Blockchain?
- [07:50] - Public and Private Blockchains
- [10:34] - The Visual Studio Marketplace
- [12:24] - Using the Solidity Extension in Visual Studio
- [16:20] - Blockchain-as-a-Service
- [18:10] - Azure Blockchain Templates on GitHub
- [18:40] - Blockchain extension for Visual Studio Code
- [21:32] - The Visual Studio Blockchain Challenge (going live within a few days)
- [23:58] - Decentralized Apps gallery
- Visual Studio Partner Program
- Visual Studio Marketplace
- Visual Studio Solidity Extension
- VS Code Solidity Extension
- Visual Studio Blockchain Challenge (going live within a few days)
- Microsoft Azure Blockchain
- Azure Marketplace - BlockApps Ethereum ISV
- BlockApps SDK targeting Xamarin
- Azure Blockchain Quickstart Templates
- Azure Block Chain Quickstart Templates on GitHub
- Ethereum Project
- Decentralized Applications (Dapps) Site
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.