Episode 226: Microsoft R Server Solutions
Continuing our mini-series on Machine Learning, in this episode we will be focusing on Microsoft R Server solutions with our guest Bharath Sankaranarayan, Principal Program Manager at Microsoft R product team. In this episode we cover "Campaign Optimization - Predicting How and When to Contact Leads" and then "Predicting Hospital Length of Stay" solutions developed leveraging SQL Server 2016 with R Services that demonstrate the capability of SQL in-db analytics. To follow the solution presented you can try it on your own by deploying the solution. The full solution including the source code is available on GitHub.
- [00:53] - Bharath's presentation
- [03:14] - R Server Solutions - Cortana Intelligence Gallery
- [03:47] - Demo: Campaing Optimization
- [05:56] - Campaing Optimization - Business Model
- [11:28] - Campaing Optimization - Walk through source code
- [23:03] - Demo: Hospital Length of Stay
- [23:35] - Hospital Length of Stay - Business Model
- [31:10] - Hospital Length of Stay - Walk through source code
- Microsoft R Server
- Cortana Intelligence Gallery - Solutions
- Microsoft R Server Solutions
- GitHub Source: Campaign Optimization - Predicting How and When to Contact Leads
- GitHub Source: Predicting Hospital Length of Stay
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.