In this episode Thiago Almeida and Etienne Margraff are joined by Mark Fussell, Principal Program Manager Lead working on Azure Service Fabric, and Haishi Bai, Senior Software Engineer on Azure. Mark and Haishi join us to go over demos and real world examples and architectures for running new and legacy games using Azure Service Fabric.
Links from the show:
- [00:59] - Service Fabric recap
- [02:24] - Tic Tac Toe - Reliable actors sample
- [06:52] - Illyriad Games - Age of Ascent MMO game
- [09:19] - Fun Rock - Heroes United game
- [12:34] - GameFabric & Unity Tanks demo - Open Source Game Framework by Fun Rock
- [20:15] - XBOX Ambassador demo
- [27:17] - Hosting legacy games and Minecraft demo
- [38:33] - Tencent implementation for hosting legacy games
- Tic Tac Toe sample code
- GameFabric Framework
- Azure Service Fabric team blog
- Setting up a highly-available Minecraft server using Containers on a Linux-based Service Fabric cluster
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.