Episode 52 - Tankster and the Windows Azure Toolkit for Social Games
In this episode, Steve and Wade talk about the newly released Windows Azure Toolkit for Social Games. The toolkit enables unique capabilities for social gaming prerequisites, such as storing user profiles, maintaining leader boards, in-app purchasing, and more. The toolkit also comes complete with reusable server side code and documentation, as well as Tankster, a new proof-of-concept game built with HTML5.
In the news:
- Microsoft Delivers New Cloud Tools and Solutions at the Worldwide Partner Conference
- Extending the Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles with PHP and MVC3
- Announcing: SQL Azure July 2011 Service Release
- Build Your Next Game with the Windows Azure Toolkit for Social Games
- Windows Azure Platform Management Portal Updates Now Available