Download this episode
In this episode, Steve and Wade discuss logging and tracing on Windows Azure using both blobs and tables. Steve explains his Printf("HERE") in the Cloud approach for logging as well as Lightweight Tracing to Windows Azure Tables, and Wade shows an approach for Using ELMAH in Windows Azure with Table Storage.
In the news:
- Announcing Simplified Data Transfer Billing Meters and Swappable Compute Instances
- Windows Azure Storage Libraries in Many Languages
- Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles Version 1.1
- Debugging an Application in the Cloud
- CloudXplorer Introduces Support for $logs Container
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.