Episode 58 - Exploring the Windows Azure Toolkit for Android
In this episode, Steve and Wade cover the recent release of the Windows Azure Toolkit for Android, along with updates to the Windows Azure Toolkits for Windows Phone and iOS. Additionally, Steve discusses some tips for managing topology changes with the RoleEnvironment Changing event.
In the news:
- Just Released: Windows Azure Toolkit for Social Games Version 1.0
- Checking Your SQL Azure Server Connection
- Memcached in Windows Azure
- NOW AVAILABLE: Windows Azure Toolkit for Android
- Building Windows Phone Applications Using Windows Azure
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.