Episode 59 - Using the Windows Push Notification Service with Windows Azure
In this episode, Nick Harris—Technical Evangelist for Windows Azure—joins Steve and Wade to discuss the Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows 8. Nick provides background on the Windows Push Notification Service, and shows how to go about building and running a Metro-style app that uses push notifications managed by services running in Windows Azure.
In the news:
- Windows Azure SDK 1.5 and the Windows Azure Tools for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Windows Azure Platform Training Kit - September Update
- Geo-Replication and new Blob, Table, and Queue features for Windows Azure Storage
- The Service Bus September 2011 Release
- Windows Azure Experts at the Seattle Interactive Conference
- Release of the Windows Azure Platform PowerShell Cmdlets 2.0
- ANNOUNCING: The Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows 8
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.