Episode 63 - Securely Sharing Files with Windows Azure
In this episode, Wade shows a new sample application called BlobShare. The BlobShare Sample is a simple file sharing application that demonstrates the storage services of the Windows Azure Platform together with the authentication and authorization capabilities of Access Control Service (ACS).
In the news:
- How to Clean Up Old Windows Azure Diagnostics
- Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone v1.3.1
- How to Block Un-validated Windows Azure Deployments
- How to Easily Enable Windows Azure Diagnostics Remotely
- Editing a Local Windows Azure Project with the Emulator Running
- BlobShare on Codeplex
- Packaging an Executable as a Windows Azure Application From the Command Line
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.