Download this episode
In this episode, Wade shows a new sample application called BlobShare. The BlobShare Sample is a simple file sharing application that demonstrates the storage services of the Windows Azure Platform together with the authentication and authorization capabilities of Access Control Service (ACS).
In the news:
- How to Clean Up Old Windows Azure Diagnostics
- Windows Azure Toolkit for Windows Phone v1.3.1
- How to Block Un-validated Windows Azure Deployments
- How to Easily Enable Windows Azure Diagnostics Remotely
- Editing a Local Windows Azure Project with the Emulator Running
- BlobShare on Codeplex
- Packaging an Executable as a Windows Azure Application From the Command Line
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.