Episode 64 - Adding Push Notifications to Windows Phone Apps
In this episode, Wade is joined by former Cloud Cover host, Ryan Dunn. In addition to discussing Ryan's exploits post-Microsoft, Wade demonstrates new tools his team is building to make it easier to add push notification support to Windows Phone apps by using composable NuGet packages with Windows Azure.
In the news:
- New and Updated SQL Azure Labs Available
- Now Available: Relay Load Balancing for Windows Azure Service Bus
- Microsoft Lowers Storage Cost for Blob and Table Storage in Windows Azure
- Deploying Node.js Applications to Windows Azure via Blobs or Git Sync
- BlobShare Sample: ACS-Protected File Sharing
As a special bonus, Ryan has given friends of the Cloud Cover Show access to a new tool he's building called ManageAxis—click here to learn more.
This conversation has been locked by the site admins. No new comments can be made.