Download this episode
In this episode, Steve and Wade are joined by Scott Guthrie—Corporate Vice President at Microsoft—who walks them through some recent updates to the Windows Azure SDK & Tools. In particular, Scott highlights new ways to easily create and publish applications directly from Visual Studio.
In the news:
- Using Scala and the Play Framework in Windows Azure
- Outsourcing User Authentication in a Windows Phone Application
- Ten Basic Troubleshooting Tips for Windows Azure
- Now Available! Updated Windows Azure SDK & Windows Azure HPC Scheduler SDK
For the tip of the week, both Steve and Wade posted tips for managing the .publishsettings file for certificate management:
- Programmatically Installing and Using Your Management Certificate with the New .publishsettings File
- Calling the Windows Azure Service Management API with the New .publishsettings File
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.