Download this episode
In this episode, Steve and Wade are joined by Scott Guthrie—Corporate Vice President at Microsoft—who walks them through some recent updates to the Windows Azure SDK & Tools. In particular, Scott highlights new ways to easily create and publish applications directly from Visual Studio.
In the news:
- Using Scala and the Play Framework in Windows Azure
- Outsourcing User Authentication in a Windows Phone Application
- Ten Basic Troubleshooting Tips for Windows Azure
- Now Available! Updated Windows Azure SDK & Windows Azure HPC Scheduler SDK
For the tip of the week, both Steve and Wade posted tips for managing the .publishsettings file for certificate management:
- Programmatically Installing and Using Your Management Certificate with the New .publishsettings File
- Calling the Windows Azure Service Management API with the New .publishsettings File
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.