Download this episode
In this episode Nick is joined by Michael Washam who demonstrates a variety of tips and tricks for Windows Azure IaaS scenarios. Michael shows how to configure a site-to-site virtual network using Windows Azure Virtual Networks and a Cisco ASA 5505. Additionally, he shows how to setup a web farm with content synchronization using Windows Azure Virtual Machines and Web Deploy. Finally, you will see how to use the connect button in the Windows Azure management portal to remote desktop into a Linux virtual machine.
In the News:
- Windows Azure Media Services and the London 2012 Olympics
- Calling the Windows Azure Service Management API from Python
- Windows Azure Training Kit Update Released – August 2012
- iOS and Windows Azure Communication using SignalR
- Windows Azure Community News Roundup (Edition #32)
- Publishing and Synchronizing Web Farms using Windows Azure Virtual Machines
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.