Download this episode
In this episode Nick and Nate are joined by Abhishek Lal – Program Manager on Windows Azure – who talks about the latest updates to the Windows Azure Service Bus. Abhishek demonstrates the improvements in SDK 1.8 including the WinRT messaging libraries that allow developers to use Service Bus directly from Windows Store apps.
- Windows Azure Service Bus now in the new HTML Management Portal
- Announcing Public Availability of Service Bus for Windows Server (Service Bus 1.0)
- AMQP 1.0 support in Windows Azure Service Bus
- What's New in the October 2012 Release
- SAMPLE: Service Bus WinRT and Mobile Services integration - Lottery
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.