Recorded November 2019 | Paris, FR
In this episode of CodeStories, Seth Juarez joins local Cloud Advocate, Christopher Maneu, on a tour of the Microsoft office in Paris, his remote office, and a scuba diving club.
Learn how Christopher has automated a logbook with IoT Retrofitting https://aka.ms/CodeStories/compressor.
Get the latest articles, documentation, and events from Microsoft.Source—the curated monthly developer community newsletter - Sign up here
- [03:02] - The Tech Scene in France.
- [05:12] - How did you get started working at Microsoft?
- [06:25] - How Christopher got into Tech.
- [07:18] - Tour of Christopher's home office and how he works from home.
- [08:21] - What does a Cloud Advocate do?
- [09:10] - Learn more about Christopher's scuba diving passion.
- [10:10] - Learn how Christopher merges his hobby of scuba diving with his experience in Tech.
- [11:59] - Learn more about IoT Retrofitting and the MXChip IoT DevKit
Links from this episode:
Like and subscribe at https://aka.ms/c9CodeStories to catch more from our Microsoft Ignite The Tour France stop.