You may have heard that Microsoft announced a new streamlined web development tool recently called WebMatrix. In this devnugget, the first in a series on WebMatrix, I walk you through locating and installing WebMatrix.
Here's what I have in mind for future installments:
- What the various options are for creating sites with WebMatrix
- How you can create a site from a Template, and what you end up with when you do
- How to create a new site from an existing open source application from the Gallery
- What this new "Razor" syntax is, and why it's cool
- How to publish your application
If there's a particular aspect of WebMatrix that you'd like to see a DevNugget on, please add your comments below, or drop me an email via my blog at http://bit.ly/devhammerContact.