Download this episode
You may have heard that Microsoft announced a new streamlined web development tool recently called WebMatrix. In this devnugget, the first in a series on WebMatrix, I walk you through locating and installing WebMatrix.
Here's what I have in mind for future installments:
- What the various options are for creating sites with WebMatrix
- How you can create a site from a Template, and what you end up with when you do
- How to create a new site from an existing open source application from the Gallery
- What this new "Razor" syntax is, and why it's cool
- How to publish your application
If there's a particular aspect of WebMatrix that you'd like to see a DevNugget on, please add your comments below, or drop me an email via my blog at http://bit.ly/devhammerContact.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.