In this episode of DevOps Dimension, Oguz Pastirmaci and Thiago Almeida interview DevOps Days London speaker, Gene Kim. Gene discusses IT operations and how companies and enterprises can successfully adopt and grow their DevOps practices.
Find a topic:
- [00:50] What will you be talking about in your DevOps Days London session?
- [02:25] What do you see for the future of DevOps?
- [04:01] How is DevOps being adopted within enterprises?
- [06:14] What do you think about the bottom to up philosophy?
- [08:40] What is the next step for companies that have already adopted DevOps practices?
- [09:51] How does DevOps practices impact overall business and profitability?
- [12:05] How to get started?
- Read more from Gene Kim, co-author of The Phoenix Project and the upcoming DevOps Handbook
- Read the State of DevOps Report
- Watch the DevOps Dimension interviews with Kris Saxton and Claire Agutter
- Master the DevOps Fundamentals
Take the next steps:
- Watch Gene Kim present My Top 5 DevOps Learnings at DevOps Days London (speaker slides)
- Read more from Jez Humble, author of Continuous Delivery and Lean Enterprise
- Read Large Scale Agile by Gary Gruver
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam