In the heart of the London financial district, Oguz and Claire Agutter discuss how many of the financial institutions have made great investments in implementing ITIL framework and fundamental processes. As a result companies and organizations are resistant to adopting DevOps practices. Claire Agutter, ITSM Zone Director and online education specialist, discusses barriers to implementing DevOps, how to overcome them and the benefits of ITIL and DevOps complementing each other across Operations and IT Development.
Find a topic:
- [00:56] Why invest in DevOps if a company has existing ITIL investment?
- [02:25] How can processes compliment each other?
- [03:55] Is it a good or bad thing that DevOps is less structured?
- [06:03] How to start the conversation to add DevOps principals?
- [07:07] How to strategically implement organizational change?
- [08:18] How to get started?
- Visit The ITSM Crowd channel for regular chats on all things service management
- Watch the DevOps Dimension interview with Gene Kim and Kris Saxton
- Master the DevOps Fundamentals
Take the next steps:
- Watch Claire Agutter present Agile your ITIL at DevOps Days London (speaker deck)
- Get ITSM e-learnings on DevOps Foundation and Certified Agile Service Manager
What do you think? Send us an email, comment below in the comments area on Channel 9, or tweet us at @TheOpsTeam