Nordstrom is regarded by many to represent the pinnacle of customer service. Many factors contribute to this stellar reputation... one is their IT Dept's commitment to doings things differently with greater agility. We're happy to have Courtney Kissler and Rob Cummings in studio to share their perspective on how DevOps has helped them be as agile as possible to uphold that great front end customer service on the backend.
Here are time stamps to jump to specific points in the video and some key next step resources
- [00:40] Organizational changes
- [08:07] Practical tips to get started
- [12:37] Workshop to prepare
- [17:38] Team changes and evolution
- Watch Courtney's DevOps Enterprise Summit 2015 session
- Watch Rob's ChefConf 2014 session
- Explore: Get started with DevOps
- Try: Visual Studio for free
- Try: Microsoft Azure free evaluation
Follow on social
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.