David Tesar and Thiago Almeida sit down with Craig Miller and Chap Alex the Bing team to discuss their journey toward DevOps and the improvements they have made to how they build, deploy, and manage the Bing software platform. Check out the video or dive into the specific point below, then continue the story with the next steps below.
- [01:05] Why experimenting at scale?
- [02:15] How has this impacted the way people at Bing Work?
- [06:57] What have you learned and next steps?
- [14:25] Have you noticed code quality improvements?
- [24:16] What are some testing recommendations?
- [34:44] How do you validate testing?
- [43:20] Do you apply machine learning?
- Read the Bing Blog: Bing Continuous Delivery - from the white board to millions of users - in hours!
- Read the Engineering Story: Bing: Continuous Delivery
- Take the DevOps journey by mastering the DevOps Fundamentals
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.