Play A Software Engineer's Guide to DevOps
In this episode, Damien sits down with Laurie Barth to talk about Getting comfortable with DevOps as a developer. Software Engineers don't always understand how they fit into the DevOps pipeline and they should! Understanding the technologies and concepts at play are important pieces of context for improving our ability to build applications.
- [03:41] - Entry points for software devs
- [04:30] - Technologies to try out
- [04:46] - The `serverless` npm package
- [06:44] - Docker images in minikube
- [12:15] - A story about Chef
For More Information: