Learn how the Azure Cloud Collaboration Center (CCC) visualization team continuously monitors a Web App for Performance and Accessibility using open-source tools Lighthouse API for perf and Axe-Core for accessibility and Azure DevOps pipelines to prevent perf regressions and common accessibility bugs from reaching production. Also, ability to visualize and report the rich results in integrated way with ADO pipeline for surfacing the anomalies/violations which can drive to clear actions.
- [00:30] - Intro
- [02:10] - Why continuously monitor perf and accessibility?
- [03:11] - Perceived performance vs real user metrics
- [04:10] - Accessibility testing
- [04:50] - Identification vs action
- [05:38] - Monitoring with Azure DevOps pipelines
- [08:50] - Intro recap
- [09:15] - Using Lighthouse
- [10:14] - Demo (Lighthouse & Axe)
- [14:04] - Why use Lighthouse and Axe core?
- [15:03] - Summary & more info