Download this episode
This is Part 1 of 2.
Developers for Developers is a group on Facebook filled with tips, tricks, and stories of battle from your fellow coders. Some of the best stuff you can pick up in your career doesn't come from a book or a presentation. It comes from your fellow developer
and his experiences. A quick hallway conversation, 15 minutes at someone's desk after a "Hey come check this out!".. these are the things that can make a difference!
SharePoint Development - Making Sense of it All is the first in a series of Devs4Devs videos.
- SharePoint Overview
- The different types of SharePoint Development
- Changing SharePoint with SharePoint itself
- SharePoint Designer
- How to setup a SharePoint Dev Environment
- Coding in the VPC
- Webpart creation and deployment
- Adding NextWeb content to Webparts - a working Silverlight Webpart.
- Some Blend coding and debugging.
Come join your peers and check us out on Facebook today!
Dave "DaveDev" Isbitski
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.