Download this episode
This is Part 1 of 2.
Developers for Developers is a group on Facebook filled with tips, tricks, and stories of battle from your fellow coders. Some of the best stuff you can pick up in your career doesn't come from a book or a presentation. It comes from your fellow developer
and his experiences. A quick hallway conversation, 15 minutes at someone's desk after a "Hey come check this out!".. these are the things that can make a difference!
SharePoint Development - Making Sense of it All is the first in a series of Devs4Devs videos.
- SharePoint Overview
- The different types of SharePoint Development
- Changing SharePoint with SharePoint itself
- SharePoint Designer
- How to setup a SharePoint Dev Environment
- Coding in the VPC
- Webpart creation and deployment
- Adding NextWeb content to Webparts - a working Silverlight Webpart.
- Some Blend coding and debugging.
Come join your peers and check us out on Facebook today!
Dave "DaveDev" Isbitski
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.