Developers for Developers (Devs4Devs) Series - "SharePoint Development -Making Sense of it All&
- Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 9:58AM
- 2 comments
Loading user information from Channel 9
Something went wrong getting user information from Channel 9
Loading user information from MSDN
Something went wrong getting user information from MSDN
Loading Visual Studio Achievements
Something went wrong getting the Visual Studio Achievements
Right click “Save as…”
This is Part 2 of 2.
Developers for Developers is a group on Facebook filled with tips, tricks, and stories of battle from your fellow coders. Some of the best stuff you can pick up in your career doesn't come from a book or a presentation. It
comes from your fellow developer and his experiences. A quick hallway conversation, 15 minutes at someone's desk after a "Hey come check this out!".. these are the things that can make a difference!
SharePoint Development - Making Sense of it All is the first in a series of Devs4Devs videos.
- SharePoint Overview
- The different types of SharePoint Development
- Changing SharePoint with SharePoint itself
- SharePoint Designer
- How to setup a SharePoint Dev Environment
- Coding in the VPC
- Webpart creation and deployment
- Adding NextWeb content to Webparts - a working Silverlight Webpart.
- Some Blend coding and debugging.
Come join your peers and check us out on Facebook today!
Dave "DaveDev" Isbitski