In Edge Show episode 138, see a demo of how Docker machine can provision to Azure and hear a little bit about the future of Docker client for Windows in this interview with Ahmet Alp Balkan, Software Engineer at Microsoft.
More specifically we cover:
- What does Docker Machine do and how does it relate to Microsoft?
- [01:36] Demo: Provisioning an Azure VM using Docker Machine Mac client
- [05:55] Demo: What is running in the Docker machine in Azure
- [08:06] Demo: Running Docker commands after Docker machine provisioned
- [09:44] What can you do with Docker and Windows? When is the Docker client for Windows going to be released?
Check out the February 2015 Microsoft DevOps news highlights at: https://aka.ms/DevOpsNews
Connect with the Edge Team: