In Edge Show episode 138, see a demo of how Docker machine can provision to Azure and hear a little bit about the future of Docker client for Windows in this interview with Ahmet Alp Balkan, Software Engineer at Microsoft.
More specifically we cover:
- What does Docker Machine do and how does it relate to Microsoft?
- [01:36] Demo: Provisioning an Azure VM using Docker Machine Mac client
- [05:55] Demo: What is running in the Docker machine in Azure
- [08:06] Demo: Running Docker commands after Docker machine provisioned
- [09:44] What can you do with Docker and Windows? When is the Docker client for Windows going to be released?
Check out the February 2015 Microsoft DevOps news highlights at: http://aka.ms/DevOpsNews
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.