Learn why IT Pros should care about DevOps and clear up some common misconceptions in this special episode of the Edge Show with Morgan Webb and I. More specifically at [08:36], we cover:
- Why should IT Pros even care about DevOps?
- [11:18] How does DevOps involve the business, development, and IT?
- [12:20] What are the three P's of DevOps?
- [13:22] Does Microsoft believe your company should go hire a "DevOps Engineer"?
- [16:48] The Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) graphics framework we developed
- [17:20] Open Source product Ecosystem related to DevOps
- [19:00] Microsoft product Ecosystem related to DevOps
- [20:54] How can the Cloud OS help as a hosting platform even if you have open source?
- [22:30] How can you use some of your existing skills like PowerShell or System Center for DevOps purpose?
DevOps Blog - http://aka.ms/DevOpsBlog
- Microsoft Azure Brazil South Region now generally available
- Microsoft Azure in top right of new Gartner report for IaaS and PaaS
- New Cloud Services Data Privacy whitepaper
- WW Partner Conference event schedule now live
- MVA Live Jumpstart event June 17-19 on Windows 8.1 Update for Enterprises
- MVA course on DevOps - Release Management for Visual Studio now available on-demand
- Bing's 5th birthday
- Dynamics CRM new help portal
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.