Learn why IT Pros should care about DevOps and clear up some common misconceptions in this special episode of the Edge Show with Morgan Webb and I. More specifically at [08:36], we cover:
- Why should IT Pros even care about DevOps?
- [11:18] How does DevOps involve the business, development, and IT?
- [12:20] What are the three P's of DevOps?
- [13:22] Does Microsoft believe your company should go hire a "DevOps Engineer"?
- [16:48] The Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) graphics framework we developed
- [17:20] Open Source product Ecosystem related to DevOps
- [19:00] Microsoft product Ecosystem related to DevOps
- [20:54] How can the Cloud OS help as a hosting platform even if you have open source?
- [22:30] How can you use some of your existing skills like PowerShell or System Center for DevOps purpose?
DevOps Blog - https://aka.ms/DevOpsBlog
- Microsoft Azure Brazil South Region now generally available
- Microsoft Azure in top right of new Gartner report for IaaS and PaaS
- New Cloud Services Data Privacy whitepaper
- WW Partner Conference event schedule now live
- MVA Live Jumpstart event June 17-19 on Windows 8.1 Update for Enterprises
- MVA course on DevOps - Release Management for Visual Studio now available on-demand
- Bing's 5th birthday
- Dynamics CRM new help portal
Connect with the Edge Team: