Download this episode
In this special edition of TechNet Edge, Symon and Rick ('the new guy') discuss all the recent System Center 2012 news and announcements.
On January 17th, Microsoft announced several major changes to the System Center suite. These can be viewed here.
- System Center 2012 will be a single unified product.
- The different System Center technologies are now referred to as 'components'.
- The System Center 2012 Unified Installer tool allows you to reduce the number of screen to install all products from 421 down to 16.
- All System Center 2012 components are available as Release Candidates and can be downloaded in a single package.
- Register for April's Microsoft Management Summit (MMS) conference to learn all about System Center 2012 from the people that created it.
- Check out the new Private Cloud and System Center 2012 tracks on the Microsoft Virtual Academy.
- Sign up for the Private Cloud Jump Start on Feb. 21 and 22: aka.ms/PCJS.
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.