In Edge Show episode 142, Matt meets with Jose Barreto to discuss a key capability within Microsoft's software-defined storage (SDS) solution, Storage Quality of Service (QoS). Jose talks about where Storage QoS fits within the overall SDS solution, explains how it all works, and shows a cool PowerShell-driven demo of QoS in action. Jose also gives us a sneak peek into what the storage team will be delivering at Microsoft Ignite. If you're interested in storage, Jose has got you covered!
- Microsoft Azure Backup
- Blog: Azure Backup – Support for backup of Azure IaaS VMs
- Blog: Preview of DR for VMware VMs and Physical Servers to Azure using ASR
- System Center Operations Manager - Azure Pack Management Pack
- Jose Barreto's Blog
- TechNet: Storage Spaces Overview
- Blog: Storage QoS Guide for Windows Server Technical Preview
- Windows Server Technical Preview 1 - Download
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.