In Edge Show episode 144, Matt meets with Jonobie Ford, Senior Program Manager on the Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) team, to discuss a number of key capabilities coming to VMM with Update Rollup 6 (UR6), specifically focusing on 2 highly requested features. The first is Azure IaaS virtual machine management from within the VMM console! The second is support in VMM Service Templates, for Generation 2 Hyper-V virtual machines! If you're currently using VMM, and you're also using, or thinking about using Azure IaaS virtual machines, UR6 should be very interesting to you!
- Blog: October 2014 Announcements for Windows Server Containers
- Blog: Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers
- Blog: Announcing Nano Server for Modern Apps and Cloud
- Virtual Machine Manager - User Voice Feedback
- Blog: System Center Virtual Machine Manager Team
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.