In Edge Show episode 144, Matt meets with Jonobie Ford, Senior Program Manager on the Virtual Machine Manager (VMM) team, to discuss a number of key capabilities coming to VMM with Update Rollup 6 (UR6), specifically focusing on 2 highly requested features. The first is Azure IaaS virtual machine management from within the VMM console! The second is support in VMM Service Templates, for Generation 2 Hyper-V virtual machines! If you're currently using VMM, and you're also using, or thinking about using Azure IaaS virtual machines, UR6 should be very interesting to you!
- Blog: October 2014 Announcements for Windows Server Containers
- Blog: Windows Server and Hyper-V Containers
- Blog: Announcing Nano Server for Modern Apps and Cloud
- Virtual Machine Manager - User Voice Feedback
- Blog: System Center Virtual Machine Manager Team
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.