Download this episode
- Windows Server "8" will be called Window Server 2012
- The Release Candidate (RC) build for Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8 will be early June
- Join David for the Consumerization of IT Jump Start on May 15th and 16th
- The General Availabilty (GA) of System Center 2012 was annouced at MMS
- The next version of Windows Intune is coming soon
- The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2012 is just released
- For Private Cloud deployment information, check out the evaluation guide
- 14 new Private Cloud guided labs are available for testing
At [04:55] Symon met with Sean Christensen, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for System Center, to discuss management features of the service delivery and automation layer in a private cloud. Sean focused on some of the reporting challenges that IT shops face, and how they can be overcome by new Service Manage features which use Excel (including PowerPivot) and SharePoint for streamlined and dynamic reports.
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.