Download this episode
- Check out the online "Embracing the Consumerization of IT" Jump Start on May 15th and 16th
- Review the 25 new KB articles for System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager
- View the MMS 2012 keynotes and over 160 technical sessions
- Learn more about the benefits and configuration of the Microsoft private cloud in this whitepaper
- Demo the Microsoft private cloud yourself with 14 free self-guided labs
Technical Interview: At [T07:40] Symon met with Adam Hall, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for System Center, to discuss deployment capabilities for applications in a private and public clouds. Adam first provided an introduction to managing applications across clouds and relationship of the application to the underlying infrastructure. Next he gave an overview of System Center 2012 App Controller, talked about delegating rights to application owners and virtual machines, then discussed service templates and how to deploy them as a self-service user.
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.