Download this episode
- Microsoft Security Essentials 4.0 released
- Windows Azure now has Endpoint Protection (Anti-Malware)
- SharePoint Online reduces storage prices by 92%
- Consumerization of IT TLGs
- Check out the online "Embracing the Consumerization of IT" Jump Start on May 15th and 16th
Technical Interview: At [04:50] David met with Josh Heller, a Product Marketing Manager for Windows Server, to discuss information protection capabilities in Windows Server 2008 R2. We first discussed why it is important to think about protecting your information in the age of Consumerization of IT and then we dove into demos of the following topics:
- Active Directory Rights Management (AD RMS) protection with Exchange 2010 transport rules and Office 2010 documents.
- Extending AD RMS email and document protection to an iPad
- Automatic AD RMS protection for documents in SharePoint 2010
- Automatic AD RMS protection for documents on Windows Server 2008 R2 with File classification Infrastructure (FCI)
We finish talking about some of the improvements in Windows Server 2012 around information protection, but more information will given at the hour long session for the Consumerization of IT MSL jumpstart - http://aka.ms/ConsumerIT
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.