- 17 Private Cloud demo videos have been released as part of the Private Cloud Demo Extravaganza
- Check out the new Microsoft Virtual Academy (MVA) course of Solution Accelerators
- The Microsoft Assessment & Planning (MAP) Toolkit 7.0 Beta can be downloaded
- The System Center 2012 Cloud Services Process Pack has been released
- The System Center 2012 Update Rollup 1 is now available
Technical Interview: At [06:50] Symon met with Adam Hall, a Senior Product Marketing Manager for System Center, to discuss operations and management for applications in a private cloud. Adam first provided a historical overview of monitoring with System Center 2012 Operations Manager, including the AVIcode acquisition, and why monitoring is important for not just availability, but also for performance. Next they discuss the relationship between the infrastructure or operations specialist and the developer of the application, and how the barriers between the two parties has been reduced with this release. Adam then demos Application Performance Monitoring (APM) and connectors between Operations Manager and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Connect with the Edge Team: