Download this episode
- Windows Azure has a new major release, including our first Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) offering
- Windows Intune released another major version, June 2012 release
- System Center discloses 2012 SP1 features and SP1 CTP2 available for download
Technical Interview: At [04:52] David Tesar met with Michael Leworthy and Keith Bartley (Advaiya, Inc) to discuss what goes on behind the scenes with creating Jeff Woolsey's 6 keynote demos. Questions answered:
- How early did the planning start?
- What did the hardware look like?
- What were some of the challenges?
- How did we get the almost 1M IOPS in the demo?
- What of those demos can customers take advantage of without all of that hardware?
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.