Download this episode
- Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 have reached RTM milestone! Also, GA announced.
- Build conference announced
- IPv6 version 3 book out
Technical Interview: At [01:38] David met with Dan Zarzar, a Senior Program Manager for Office Web Apps, to discuss the new enhancements to Office Web apps in 2013. More specifically, we covered the following:
- [07:55] Demo - Enhancements to Word web app editing experience
- [09:53] Demo - Creating a new PPT in Office 365 and advanced editing capabilities in web app
- [11:23] Demo - Co-authoring across PPT web apps and Office 2013 client offline and online mode
- [15:00] Demo - Web Apps inside of Outlook Web Access
- [16:45] Slide - Changes made to back-end infrastructure to Office Web Apps and enabling support on Lync, Exchange, Office Web Apps, and File Shares.
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.