Download this episode
This week in the news for TechNet Edge Show Episode 5 we cover:
- Office 365 for Education coming in 2012
- IE10 now has spell check
- Windows Phone Mango launch and top enterprise features
Starting at [03:02] – we interview Senior Program manager Bryan Keller on how System Center Configuration Manger 2012 manages VDI and integrates with App-V. More specifically, we ask:
- Why do VDI infrastructures / Virtual desktops need management?
- Where are we headed with CM 2012 and VDI?
Then we go to the whiteboard to answer:
- How CM 2012 detects all VDI clients
- The challenges today with System Center Configuration Manger 2007 R3 with Managing pooled virtual desktops and how Configuration Manager 2012 will solve this
- How Configuration Manger 2012 integrates with APP-V and VDI
Download a trial of System Center products at: http://aka.ms/sc
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.
Comments have been closed since this content was published more than 30 days ago, but if you'd like to send us feedback you can Contact Us.