Download this episode
This week in the news for TechNet Edge Show Episode 5 we cover:
- Office 365 for Education coming in 2012
- IE10 now has spell check
- Windows Phone Mango launch and top enterprise features
Starting at [03:02] – we interview Senior Program manager Bryan Keller on how System Center Configuration Manger 2012 manages VDI and integrates with App-V. More specifically, we ask:
- Why do VDI infrastructures / Virtual desktops need management?
- Where are we headed with CM 2012 and VDI?
Then we go to the whiteboard to answer:
- How CM 2012 detects all VDI clients
- The challenges today with System Center Configuration Manger 2007 R3 with Managing pooled virtual desktops and how Configuration Manager 2012 will solve this
- How Configuration Manger 2012 integrates with APP-V and VDI
Download a trial of System Center products at: http://aka.ms/sc
Connect with the Edge Team:
Available formats for this video:
Actual format may change based on video formats available and browser capability.